Like before, we are going to have 3 worship services at 8:30, 10:00, and 11:30 am. While that remains the same, there are a few differences that you will notice when you arrive and we'd like to keep you in the loop, so you know what to expect ahead of time for the month of July! If you're not ready to come back right now though, that's OK - We totally understand! The great thing is that you can continue to watch our livestream online service at 10:00 am on Facebook, YouTube, or judsonroad.info.
First, we would greatly appreciate it if you would RSVP for Sunday services each week at http://judsonroad.info/reserve-a-seat ... While you do not need a ticket to attend, this will help us in planning for how many to expect each week.
Watch this awesome video by Shane Peters for details on what to expect this Sunday and/or read the info below - http://judsonroad.org/reopening-information.
To keep you all safe and to adhere to recommendations made by the Governor we have implemented the following processes/procedures:
- Masks are not required, but are encouraged.
- We kindly ask, if you or anyone living in your household are sick, please stay at home for the protection of your church family & others. You can still catch the livestream online service at 10:00 am on Facebook or judonroad.info. We love you, but we don't want your germs! ;)
- Please download the Church Center App, especially if you have children who will be attending Kid's Ministry (Pre-K-5th graders). This will allow you to check your kids in quickly and will ultimately make your experience easier and safer for everyone!
- Reminder, there is no toddler or nursery care for the month of July, but please feel free to bring your children into the worship center during service. Be sure to RSVP for their spot as well, unless you will be holding them of course.
- Please enter and exit ONLY through the MAIN DOORS on the west side of the building. The south doors will be locked as we are trying to reduce unneeded foot traffic in the Kid's Ministry hallway.
- Other than volunteers, please do no enter the building until at least 15 minutes before your service begins and only enter and exit through the main doors.
- Our cleaning team will be busy sanitizing our bathrooms and worship center before you arrive, so if you see a "Do Not Enter" sign attached to a door, please be patient and kindly wait until the doors open back up. Thanks in advance! :)
- We will not have a paper bulletin or connect card, but you can complete our online connect card and access sermon notes at judsonroad.info. You can also grab an "interaction sticker" to wear that says, Waver, Hand Shaker, or Hugger when you arrive.
- We will not pass communion or an offering plate. An individual package of juice and a cracker will be on your seat when you arrive and you can drop your offering in our new, black, secure offering boxes located in all back areas of the Worship Center on your way in or out.
- We ask that you do your best to social distance and please sit in family groups. Some rows are closed and we ask that 2 seats remain empty between you and the next family, if possible. Ushers will be available to help with seating, if needed.
- There will be no coffee shop for the time being, so please feel free to bring your own coffee!
- We ask that you please ONLY use the bathrooms located down the hall towards the kitchen. The other set of bathrooms are reserved for Judson Road Kids.
- The gym is reserved for Judson Road Students from 10:00-11:00 am for Sunday School.
- We know you will want to talk with your friends after service and we encourage that, but we kindly ask that you please visit OUTSIDE, away from the doors, so that we are able to maintain appropriate social distancing in the lobby and Welcome Center. Thank you for understanding!
Here are the Top Ten Things you need to know/do to make sure your kids have a great experience as we return! Please read them over with your kids to help them transition back into church with the changes.
- Judson Road Kids Ministry is Available for Kids PreK-5th Grade, during our 10:00 & 11:30am Services. Please reserve your child's spot at https://judsonroad.info/reserve-a-seat.
- Please strictly adhere to our Sick Child Policy. Please worship from home if you or a family member have displayed flu-like symptoms, fever, cough or sore throat in the last 14 Days. More details at the link: http://judsonroad.org/judson-road-kids/covid-19-sick-child-policy
- Download the Church Center App! Log-in and you can check in your kids on the way to church! When you arrive, you will just scan the QR code given through the App, and your name tags will quickly print without you touching a thing!
- All families will enter through the front doors only. At Check Out Time, families will exit out the Far East Door (Our Emergency Exit). This will keep a one-way flow of traffic through the building.
- We ask that only one adult accompanies children to Check-In, other family members can head on in to service and save you a seat! This will limit congestion at Check-In.
- Please have your child go to the bathroom and wash their hands before entering class.
- There will be no snack or water fountains during the month of July. If your child would like to bring a water bottle with their name on it, they are welcome to!
- Kids & Volunteers will remove shoes upon entering the classroom, they can be barefoot or we have socks available for use.
- Masks are Recommended for volunteers, and Required for staff.
- All classroom supplies and toys are cleaned after each use. We are using Norwex Safe Cleaning Solutions on Sunday Mornings around kids and Sanitizing during the week with Clorox & Lysol.
Take a sneak peak to see what everything looks like by watching our What To Expect video! https://youtu.be/UCBGrq5j3z4
If you'd like more details about what precautions we're taking in every classroom, you can find it here: http://judsonroad.org/judson-road-kids/judson-road-kids-re-entry-plan.
Again, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding with these current circumstances & changes. Your prayers have been felt through this season and we give all the glory to God for giving us this opportunity to meet in person once again! We cannot wait to see your faces this Sunday morning! Don't forget to RSVP!!